Friday 24 August 2012

Winter's End Roadtrip

It's another episode of Friday's Fancies, hosted by Alison at long distance loving! Today's theme is Roadtrip, 
and while everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is taking summer roadtrips, here is what I wore last month during our winter roadtrip between Echuca and Daylesford in Victoria.

Winter's End Roadtrip


Flower print dress
$38 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Cotton shirt
topshop.com


DKNY striped pants
my-wardrobe.com



Fendi zipper bag
tessabit.com





Rose earrings
etsy.com


Burberry makeup
nordstrom.com


Burberry perfume
couture.zappos.com



You, too, can make a  roadtrip outfit over at polyvore and join in with Friday's Fancies. It's fun!



xx

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Getting me excited for cooler weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! It's been black tights and cardis all winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this makes me dream of fall! It will be awhile yet here in Florida...
    New follower for you! Would love for you to stop over for a visit!
    Angie
    www.swede-dreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our winters are not that distinct from fall here. But spring and summer are quite different! thanks for dropping by and following! :)

      Delete
  4. Perfect fall road trip outfit!!! The colors are absolutely phenomenal...and the "it" shades of Fall 2012! I love your blog and that cover photo is adorable. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides the skirt being an aztec pattern, not floral, that is the outfit I wore to the Gallery last night. So good, you must go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx