Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Fancies - Dreaming of Summer

I'm having a change of colour palette in my fashion post today, due to the Summer theme over at the Friday Fancies meme. I'm used to posting my winter colours of red, grey, black and yellow, but today you have pinks, oranges, greens and blues!  

Although I've always told my family I get too seasick to try going on a cruise, lately I've been so inspired by other people's posts and pictures of cruises, that I just might give in and try it!
Especially if it is a cruise to tropical islands where you can drink fruitilicious juices and lie in the sun reading! Right now, that kind of lifestyle sounds heavenly.

Dreaming of Summer


People Tree maxi dress
$59 - peopletree.co.uk



Handmade jewelry
endless.com


Asymmetrical earrings
$470 - cricket-fashion.com






ASOS flower hair accessory
$6.28 - asos.com


Smashbox eyeshadow
nordstrom.com



Ralph lauren perfume
nordstrom.com


clutch purse/bridesmaid clutch/Summer Fashion clutch/hot pink clutch
etsy.com



Are you dreaming of a tropical summer?

Pop by Av's blog, long distance loving, for a look at some more summer inspired outfits!



xx



4 comments:

  1. A cruise sounds lovely right about now - I've never been on one either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have to go on a cruise!! They really are SO much fun. Maybe you could go on a 3 day one for starters just to make sure it doesn't make you sick? And it looks like you already have the perfect outfit planned out for it ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am loving all the fun colors! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx