Friday 10 August 2012

Friday Fancies - Gingham

Thank Goodness it's Friday! 
It has been a jumbled up, exhausting week, and I'm sooo thankful for the weekend.

I'm joining up with Long Distance Loving to bring you a Friday Fancies fashion post with the theme
Gingham.

About the only gingham I can imagine myself wearing in winter is a black and white skirt, so here it is with my fave colour of the moment - red.

Gingham


Peplum top
$63 - feverdesigns.co.uk



Marc Jacobs leather skirt
matchesfashion.com


Strappy shoes
tukshoes.com


Fendi tote handbag
nordstrom.com


Jade necklace
etsy.com


Kazuri cherry jewelry
$14 - johnlewis.com


Studded belt
$110 - flannelsfashion.com


Agent provocateur perfume
$61 - harveynichols.com


Stella McCartney Cat eye acetate sunglasses
net-a-porter.com




Pop over to Long Distance Loving for some more fashion fun, 
and a have a re-energising weekend!



xx

2 comments:

  1. ooo a very classy outfit, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wouldn't have normally gone for gingham, but I've been inspired by everyone else's ideas over at Friday Fancies. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx