Saturday 4 August 2012

Friday Fancies - Mix Them Up

I've just discovered a new meme called Friday Fancies
where I can play around with polyvore some more!

This week's theme is t-shirts
I pretty much bought all these outfits in Melbourne, 
and they are so fun to mix and match.

mix them up


Diesel Black Gold v neck shirt
$220 - farfetch.com


Warehouse t shirt
$19 - warehouse.co.uk


Michael Kors crew neck sweater
marissacollections.com


Wallis pencil skirt
wallisfashion.com


Rika slit skirt
$99 - youheshe.com


Valentino pencil skirt
$645 - farfetch.com


Rupert Sanderson mary jane pumps
rupertsanderson.com




Fendi handbag
nordstrom.com


Tote handbag
sheinside.com



Sabrina Dehoff gold jewelry
$85 - styleserver.de


Coral jewelry
amazon.com


Flower ring
endless.com


Kazuri beaded jewelry
$70 - johnlewis.com


Black jewelry
$120 - farfetch.com


Haute Hippie leather belt
hautehippiestore.com


ASOS waist belt
asos.com



Large Poppy Vinyl Wall Decal Set
bedbathandbeyond.com


Narrow belt in supple, matte leather, with eye-catching, leather...
$32 - mexx.eu






Come and see some more ways to style t-shirts over at long distance loving  
and join in on the creativity that is polyvore!


xx

6 comments:

  1. I love all of the outfits, but especially the first one. It's great how easy it is the change everything up :) Great post!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits! PS: I love your Bow banner!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'm loving your blog with its vintage look! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I popped by your blog, and now I'm a follower! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx