Thursday 9 August 2012

Mid-winter mood

I'm joining up with Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song to share my interpretation of the theme Winter.

My Snap is from the etsy shop, A Joyful Studio. 
Love her work!


And this is my Set. I love wearing red, grey and black!

Mid-winter mood


Jigsaw rose print dress
$235 - jigsaw-online.com


John Lewis long sleeve top
$34 - johnlewis.com


Firetrap
$87 - firetrap.com



Garnet earrings
macys.com


Yves Saint Laurent enamel ring
$165 - farfetch.com




Agent Ninetynine felt hat
$32 - generalpants.com.au


NARS Cosmetics lip makeup
narscosmetics.com



Kenzo perfume
nordstrom.com


Olivia Riegel Duchess Frame, 5 x 7
bloomingdales.com




And my song is from Vivaldi's Seasons. 




Hope you are rugged up this winter!


xx

8 comments:

  1. It's far from summer here right now - was 35°C today - but since I am a cold weather person, I love winter. Enjoyed your post as well as I enjoyed putting mine together this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love images of snow on trees! Actually I've only experienced snow at the top of Mt Wellington in Hobart and it was bitterly cold there! I couldn't have played in it like your grandkids did! :)

      Delete
    2. Well, you get used to snow and the cold temps it exists in if you live here all your life. :-)

      Remember, it can't snow unless it is at least as cold as 0°! :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely image. And the colours in your set are gorgeous!
    I almost chose the same song, but went with something different in the end.

    Thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so loving red at the moment. It's a good colour to brighten up grey winter days.:)

      Delete
  3. That red bag is gorgeous and I love the print too. I'll be sad to see winter go!

    Best wishes and happy weekend!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully our winters aren't too cold - just a bit icy in the mornings. :)

      Delete
  4. I love all the red in your set, I have a beautiful red scarf that I loev to pop on when I'm in my usual black for work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx