Sunday 20 May 2012

Happy Sunday!

We haven't had internet access for a few days, so I haven't had a chance to post! (Let me tell you, I was getting the jitters!) I got it all sorted out this arvo and then was overcome with illness, so have been in bed since about 2pm! I think I ate something wrong.

Anyways, I thought I'd share with you the outfit I wore to church today.


and earlier today I was wearing this cardi:


Skirt from Kmart
Top from Cotton On
Cardigan thrifted
Shoes from Target
Pearls from Diva

My inspiration for this outfit was Wallis Simpson:




I love her elegant styling. 

Now I just need to do something interesting with my hair to look a bit more 1920s/30s.
Do I dare?

Linking up with this fashion party:


xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love your polka dot top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever go into Cotton On, but now I know they have little gems like this, I'll go back! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx