Saturday 31 January 2009

Flowers

There is a beautiful blogspot I visit daily at this address http://www.theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/ . The blogger is an interior designer, and she posted some info the other day about having fresh flowers in the house. Apparently, if you see fresh flowers first thing in the morning, particularly in the kitchen, you will have a calmer start to the day and feel less stressed during the day. I thought I'd try it, so I bought a bouquet to keep Jamie company in the kitchen.

Then, when I realised today that the Geisha Girl tree by the front door needed trimming, I grabbed some condiment bottles and a small water bottle to hold the cuttings, which I then placed in the loungeroom.
I filled a big Decor tub on the front window ledge, which looked so good when I finished, that it inspired me to actually leave it there! Love those little purple flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx