Thursday 15 January 2009

Visit to Sci Tech

We caught up with our French friends, Genevieve and Simon. Jack and Simon met in Kindy. We caught the train to the city. The city station has changed so much. Now, a lot of it is underground. I would have got lost on my own! It still looks great. In one place, historic, in another, high tech.



Sci Tech had changed heaps too. The science displays always fascinate me, because I really don't get science at all! The concepts are just way too advanced for my thinking. But it is fun to explore! In one display, the boys had a go flying over the city in a simulated plane. That was pretty cool!


The train on the way back home was packed to the rafters, and people either had a mobile, a big, fat novel, or an ipod of some description.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx