Thursday 3 January 2013

365 Questions - No.3: What are you reading right now?

I always have a book or two on the go, and at the moment I am reading Life of Pi, 


which is all about the habits of animals. It is so beautifully written and thought-provoking.
Now I really want to see the movie, but I think I'll finish the book first.

On my iphone, I am reading Peaches for Monsieur le Cure by Joanne Harris,


which is also an exquisitely written book.
It is the third part in the series after Chocolat and The Lollipop Shoes,
and I am loving revisiting the familiar characters of Vianne, Roux, Anouk, and Father Reynaud.
They feel like old friends.

What are you reading right now, and are you loving it?
Let me know in the comments,
or join in with your own post and link it to the 365 Question Challenge.

 Love to you!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx