Sunday 20 January 2013

365 Question Challenge - 16,17,18,19,20

I'm playing catch-up with the 365 Question Challenge because I've been pre-occupied the last few days 
with visits, anniversaries and holiday projects.

Question 16: Do you owe someone money? Does someone owe you?
Thankfully I can say no to both of these!
Except of course for the usual mortgage, car loan and credit card payments that is!





Question 17: What's the oldest thing you're wearing today?
The purple top I bought from Spoil Yourself a few years ago.



Question 18: What was peaceful about today?
The boys went on an overnight fishing trip, 
so I sat on the couch filing paperwork and watching girly shows on Foxtel,
like Whose Wedding is it Anyway? and How Do I Look.


Question 19: List three foods you ate today: 
Lamb chops, potato bake and broccoli, all cooked by my hubby. :)
(I didn't take a photo, but this one is close!)



Question 20: Are you holding a grudge? If so, what about?
Actually, I am not! I am in a good place right now with all my friends and family. :)


Love this quote! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx