Tuesday 27 March 2012

Film Love - The Three Musketeers

We have made a new discovery - Graboid Video. They have just about any film you can think of to watch on your computer, or you can save the films to your laptop and watch them on your TV. Maybe everyone already knows about this, but I only found out about it the other day. We have watched heaps of films since!

One that was just beautiful to look at was The Three Musketeers. The costumes were amazing, especially the dresses worn by Milla Jovovich's character.





And these airships were spectacular!


My favourite actor in this film is Matthew McFayden, who also played Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.


I am just in love with his voice!

I am sure you will also enjoy Orlando Bloom, because even though he is a villain, he still looks good!


There are some great fencing and fighting scenes, and we had a ball watching it!

xx

3 comments:

  1. We bought this a few weeks ago and watched it. I love Milla Jovovich, she is the best and those costumes were just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will certainly be checking this site out now i have this new little computer...i call her "Girl" by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! 'Girl'is a great name for your laptop! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx