Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday Session - Legendary Ladies

There has been much excitement over Adele lately, especially with her winning a whole lot of Grammys the other day.

You may have noticed I like finding mash-ups of songs that add a bit of interest to each song.

In my search for Adele mash-ups, this one was by far the best, and made me reminisce about 80s music. Both of these ladies' voices are amazing, and I love the way the two songs sound together!



Head over to Thea's blog, Do I Really Wanna Blog for some more great, and perhaps quirky music!


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this mash-up!! Great choice, and I agree, these two ladies have such amazingly powerful voices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME mashup!! works really well!! Now I do wish I had an ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This works surprisingly well.
    Thanks for sharing such a fun tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. Love it. They're both such amazing artists!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx