Tuesday 14 February 2012

Favourite Romantic Movies for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day brings to mind all the wonderfully romantic films that have left me with warm, fuzzy feelings, including these:

Only You


50 First Dates


Love Actually


Pride and Prejudice



Made of Honour


The Holiday


Bridget Jones Diary


Twilight

Moonstruck


and Valentine's Day.


There are also some romantic films with tragic endings that leave you feeling not so happy,
but make you hang on to your loved ones tightly:

Titanic


City of Angels


Bicentennial Man


Phantom of the Opera


and Moulin Rouge


All favourite films of mine that I could watch over, and over and over! Can you think of any others that stir your romantic soul?
Happy Valentine's Day! xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw...I love BJD :) And it's ironic that you mentioned Only You as I just saw it on TV for the first time recently. It was sweet and you gotta love Robert Downey Jr. in just about anything, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx