Friday 24 February 2012

Friday Funny - Deep Sleeper


Let's not dwell on this for too long, but during the Christmas hols, when Jonathon's Dad was staying with us, I fell asleep on the couch one day, and look what they did to me with an artline pen:




When they woke me up, they were looking at me funny, and then Jonathon handed me my mobile so I could see my face. I was too dozy to know what I was seeing at first, then it dawned on me and I said "Did you actually draw on me?"

Umm, yes. They did. Naughty!

xx

I am linking up with Tropical Mum where there are some more laughs:

8 comments:

  1. Ha! Sounds like you have a pair of practical jokers on your hands. This is funny...to watch happening to someone else.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - naughty! At least it wasn't permanent pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol very naughty. Was it too much Christmas cheer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, they didn't! naughty naughty! ;P

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, hilarious! That would tickle me so much I'd have to wake up!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am the opposite and am an incredibly light sleeper, but I remember once when I was on a camp somewhere when I was a teen I was so sleep deprived that I slept through a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Two of my friends had to drag me out of our dorm, I woke briefly and fell asleep again outside by the pool where we had all evactuated too. Ah, fun times. You new "ink" is delightful, btw, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is naughty ! Oh my :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx