Tuesday 28 February 2012

Screen Idols - Red Carpet Beauties

I love award shows, but after all the recent ones, it was easy to predict the winners of the Oscars.
I skimmed through a lot of the Red Carpet show, because I think it's a bit insulting to turn a prestigious awards show into a fashion show, but I couldn't help but adore some of these dresses:

Ellie Kemper (from Bridesmaids) How well does her dress match the colour of her hair?


  Penelope Cruz, looking like a classic Hollywood starlet - beautiful!

Emma Stone (from The Help): Wow, WOW, sensational!

Cameron Diaz: This dress is pretty and matches her hair perfectly!


Octavia Spencer (The Help): This dress is so flattering, and up close it was a shimmering delight!
I am so glad that she won best supporting actress!

Now I really want to see Hugo and The Artist; they look like really unique and clever films.

Did you have a favourite dress from the Red Carpet?

xx


2 comments:

  1. I loved Emma Stones Dress - the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how well penelope cruz channeled old hollywood glamour! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx