Wednesday 4 March 2009

New camera!!!!!

Hey everyone! I've had a few days away from blogging because I've been doing some organising and decluttering. And I have a NEW CAMERA! Yay! (Actually, I'm surprised how well I survived without one!) Nothing over the top, but something compact and cute.

I put up a display of the children's work at school - self-portraits, handprints, footprints, and crazy faces using magazine pictures.


Also they have made some adorable family drawings. Such a range of drawing styles. I love them!


2 comments:

  1. love the camera...Yeah..I am glad that you are back in the land of picture taking I have missed seeing all your fabulous pics... love the drawings by your kids ...they will be fabulous framed for the parents for Christmas...how precious are those footprints and handprints... i want to come to your class Mrs Sice... i promise i will be good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool you got a new camera. Im still buzzing over mine and have had it for months! You guys need to move to Tassie!!!!! Love Chels (staying at Mum and Dad's for the weekend!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx