Saturday 28 March 2009

Nursery rhymes and Easter

The Pre-Primary kids have been drawing and painting castles at school. I'm loving how they look with glitter!








The children made crowns and I took a photo of each child dressed as Old King Cole.

The Kindies collaged Easter Bunnies and painted Easter eggs.




Here is a glimpse of some of the Easter cards the children have made. Using these papers helps me get in touch with my inner scrapbooker! The backing and eggs on these cards were all made from one little papers book from the $2 shop. Pretty thrifty!


Now for some close-ups:



All this art and craft - one of my main reasons for working with little kids!

1 comment:

  1. oh Wendy the cards are just adorable.... i love the fact that they arent all perfect ...that adds to the character of them...and those castles are magical....i could see them reproduced into cards as well...got to find a card company for your line of cards....check out the sands company ...thats the biggy and they might be able to direct you...just and idea!!!!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx