Monday 24 May 2010

Madly Working Away...

I know I've been missing in action the last few days, (and I was so proud of myself for posting every day for a moment there) but now I am absolutely swamped in typing up checklists, assessments and comments for school reports.

You won't see much of me for a couple of weeks, I might just lurk around your blogs when I get a few moments for a break!

I quite like the room we have set up as an office (although I wish it was MUCH bigger), but this picture caught my eye when I was looking around for writing inspiration. Mmm, wouldn't mind being cuddled up here, writing my reports (gotta love the beams!)


See you when I can!
Wendy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy

    Not sure if you realised or not but you were one of my winners from the Sew Mama Sew blog giveaway. You seem super busy at the mo having read your blog. So there is no rush to decide on a card yet, but let me know that you have got this message, so I'll stop hounding you!

    Thanks Jo
    Oh btw I haven't an email for you, hence this way of getting in touch. You can contact me through my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy,

    i think you know what i mean when i say that i totally know how it when you have to take a break from the blogging world (even when you don't really want to) :)

    that is beautiful inspiration for a workplace.

    take care,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be the ideal room I think, really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i agree...BUT...on the practical side...(always practical me...the party piker me....) How the heck do you keep those spiders from making their webs and hanging there just out of reach...and dhow do you dust those beams??? get it sprayed regualrly...maybe not ....especially when you want an enviromentally friendly enviroment??????
    I know , I know ...i am a wet blanket arent I??????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx