Thursday 18 June 2009

More Foxtel Favourites

Cycle 5 (that's Season 5, in normal TV speak), of Australia's Next Top Model is on FOX8 on Tuesday nights.


For me, this programme is not so much about who is the best model, but about seeing interesting locations, quirky settings and stunning photos.
It is nearly the end of the season - four girls are left. Which of the models appeals to you?

Clare Venema

Adele Thiel

Cassi Van Den Dungen

Tahnee Atkinson

My choice for winner is Tahnee: she is just gorgeous and a nice person as well.

You can find more info about the show here.
On ebay, you can bid for six STUNNING photos, in one frame, of the girls looking like fairies.

The money raised goes to Breast Cancer research and the auction closes Friday June 19.

3 comments:

  1. MUST SAY THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS BUT I THINK THAT CASSIE HAS THE MOST APPEALING NATURAL "GIRL NEXT DOOR" LOOK...SO SHE GETS MY VOTE ..AFTER ALL ISNT IT ABOUT BEING ABLE TO RELATE THE LOOK TO "THE NORM" OPPS had my caps lock on...will send you a big email soon .....been so busy the last three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I love America's next top model. And for me too, it's about the arts side of it-the transformations, the looks they create. I find it fascinating. I watched one of the Seasons of Australia's NTM, but I really didn't think it was as good. They focused too much on the bitchiness of the girls (not why I watch it). I always get a favourite too right at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes to Tahnee - with that beautiful hair, I get the impression she could work a lot of different looks. Second choice has to be Adele - what stunning hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx