Saturday 21 July 2012

Pretty Shops - Chadstone

We went to a lot of shops in Melbourne. A lot. The city, the Victoria St Markets, Chadstone, DFO, Docklands, and Highpoint. One of the best things about those shops was all the pretty shop displays. 
So I thought I'd share them with you!

These first shops are all from Chadstone Shopping Centre - the biggest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere! 520 shops took us 6 hours to go through!

Jasper Junior

Zetta Florence


Crabtree and Evelyn

Sportsgirl

Children's fashion store


Alannah Hill







Chanel


Children's fashion

 Carbon

And there were some gorgeous window displays in The Block Arcade in the city centre, but, because there was no natural light, this was the only display I captured that wasn't blurry:

Defal

If you get the chance, go visit both of these shopping venues. You will find even more eye candy!

xx

2 comments:

  1. oh goodie i will be so close that that shopping centre so i will be sure and go there in three weeks while Kelv has his eye Operation so i have a few hours to fill in (like a whole day and night)..6 hours will go all too fast for me i'm thinking... hope you had a great catch up with the family after last times holiday ....XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you will LOVE it! Clothes and shoes everywhere!! Not much in the way of books and jewellery in Melbourne, though. (All the bookstores are at the airport!)

      Thank you SO MUCH for my art deco pressies! I love it all, and think I will be wearing the brooch almost every day! Hugs across the land and sea to you! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx