Friday 27 July 2012

Cupcake Wars - TV Love

There's a great show on the Food Network called Cupcake Wars! I'm loving it! I don't even make cakes, but I sure love eating them and I love a good competition.


In this show, (which was actually made about 2 years ago!) there are four contestants and a theme for each episode. The first challenge is to design a new flavoured cupcake to go with the theme. The second challenge is to design three cupcakes to go with the theme, and in this round, presentation plays a key role. The third challenge is to bake 1000 of those cupcakes in 2 hours and present them in a huge display for an event! Talk about stress! The contestants have a carpenter and four assistants to help them with the last challenge, but it is still full on!

Some of the contestants are so cute and all-American. 


This is Lindsay Morton from Dollhouse Bake Shoppe 

And this is Chloe Coscarelli, better known as Chef Chloe, who bakes vegan cupcakes.
Each of these ladies were the winners in their episodes.

The judges are pretty harsh, but have heaps of baking experience.


And some of the creations are just amazing!


I am sooo looking forward to the rest of the series!


Total yum!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx