Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - Pretty girls and dresses

I spent the morning watching the Golden Globes, which I love to do to find out the best movies to see and also to see all the pretty dresses. I even shed a tear when Morgan Freeman won the Cecil B.Demille award.
Love Morgan Freeman.

Here are some of the prettiest ladies in the world looking really good.

My fave was Natalie Portman:


And second standout was Dianna Argon from Glee:


I love the detail in that bodice!
Then Kate Winslet. Her outfit wasn't amazing but I loved her hair and makeup:


Nicole. Her dress was a bit weird, but from the waist up it was stunning, and I loved her hair and make-up:


Kate Beckinsale. Love that nude colour. I prefer the bottom of this dress to the top, as that square shape just doesn't look comfortable. Again her hair and make-up were gorgeous:




And those earrings!

 I loved the colour of Jessica Alba's dress:


Oh, I do love a good awards show!
Which is your favourite dress?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am doing the rounds spreading the Pinterest love at the moment. I've just put a link on my site to add your latest teaching ideas and discoveries from Pinterest if you are interested. Either link up your pinterest board or a post about your current faves.
    You can find it here From Mrs C @ Excuse Me! Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think natalie portman has to be my favourite too. that pink gown is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you andI are on the same page! The one thing I liked about Natalie's dress was the red mixed with pink. I think that's going to be a hot trend in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all those gowns! Nice choices. Another gorgeous one was Viola Davis, which was a red-brown-cinnamon (I think) and she had a short haircut that was stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx