Saturday 6 October 2012

Wardrobe Overhaul

Thanks to my hubby, son, and Ikea, I now have something good going on in my wardrobe. All of Jonathon's things were moved out of our little walk-in-robe into a BIG Pax Malm Wardrobe, and I've been able to give my own clothes more space. I haven't finished yet, but here are some before and after pics of my wardrobe showing the addition of an Expedit shelf. Love.

Before:


After:


You might have noticed that I have one shoe forwards, one backwards?
I got this idea from Kate Gabrielle at her pretty blog, Scathingly Brilliant. 
It makes the shoes fit better than if they were both facing forward. Scathingly brilliant!

Day 6 of Blogtoberfest.


xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW it must be in the air as I did my wardrobe on Friday, plus another blogger I know did her's too. Isn't it cathartic? I highly recommend it as a really wonderful thing to do ;) Yours looks excellent, Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE cleaning out my wardrobe - I feel crowded if I don't do it often, lol! But this is the first time I've had somewhere proper for my shoes. I'm loving it! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx