Tuesday 3 April 2012

Screen Idols - Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet has been in the news this week promoting the new Titanic 3D. I love this scene from the original film and simply cried and cried at the end.


The colours, decor and costumes in this film are awesome.


Kate Winslet is my favourite actress, by the way.
I knew she was brilliant when I saw her in Heavenly Creatures, waaaaay back when...


She just had it. Intensity.

I love all her films. She makes brilliant choices: Revolutionary Road, Iris, The Reader, Finding Neverland, The Holiday...


And look at her!









She is just beautiful. Love her! xx

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Titanic, but not sure I will be bothering to watch it again just because it has been released in 3D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx