Friday 13 April 2012

A Day with the Adorables

It is always a treat to get to visit my sister and her little adorables, and yesterday we did just that. While Kristie took Lily out to a Hi-5 concert, Jack and I got to play with little Blake.



I must have had my hands full from then on because I didn't get a chance to take photos of Lily, and she looked so cute too, in her red and white outfit!

In other news, my birthday's coming up on Monday (yay, me!) and my sister gave me my present. She's been reading my blog and realised my new obsession with all things art deco, so here is what she gave me!:


So exciting! A little mirrored candle holder, silver and black ear-rings, and gloves for winter. I can't wait to use them all! A little bit of Hollywood glamour never goes astray! Even the card, bag and wrapping paper went with the theme. Thank you so much Kristie and Dave! Mwah! xx

11 comments:

  1. Ooo he looks adorable. Happy birthday for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just spend the whole time trying to make him laugh and giggle!

      Thanks for the birthday wishes!:)

      Delete
  2. How cute is my baby boy! Glad you like your pressies. I think everyone should have to declare a theme for their birthday going forward as to make it easier to buy a gift! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's a good idea! Must do a blog post about that! xx

      Delete
  3. What lovely presents! Those gloves look toasty and warm. Perfect for lunch duty? A bit of glam at school never went astray! Happy birthday for Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, yes, lunch duty, of course! Good excuse for me to buy the coat from my last post too, lol! Thanks for the birthday wishes! xx

      Delete
  4. Luv your post title...A day with the Adorables!... so true and super cute!

    Happy Birthday in advance :) and hope you have a wonderful day on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously adorable little ones, they make my heart sing!

      Thanks for the birthday greetings! xx

      Delete
  5. What a cutie he is!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. The play kitchen is from ELC Toys - not sure if it's still available though - we got ours during a 30% off kitchens sale. Try searching on Gumtree perhaps...

    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh ! Have a happy birthday for Monday ! I hope you're spoilt rotten ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it hought WA was supposed to be tropical and warm...why would you need warm fur edged gloves and a heavy coat...i would have thought they might be better here in Tassie???
    O goody that means you are planning to come HOME at last????!!!
    Have the best Birthday on Monday ...i know you will be spoiled and you deserve it too...as usual i have been slack with the birthday cards...so yours wont be there on time...but hey a good excuse to drag you birthday out when it comes...LOVE YA XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx