Tuesday 28 July 2009

So busy at work!

It feels like AGES since I posted, but it has been really busy back at work after the school hols.

Also, we have a new computer *Yay!!* and I have been trying to work that out (which is tricky since the other one was NINE YEARS OLD and had archaic programmes. )

Also, I am busily trying to organise myself for the launch of my Whimsical Works etsy shop on Saturday. My next post will be the official ad for the launch. You can use the ad on your own blogs and websites to help me promote the shop. But, keep in mind, it actually takes awhile to make the card sets, so I can only sell what I have, and right now there are only 4 complete sets of cards. As I want to create card sets for other classic stories there will ONLY be 4 sets of cards for Alice in Wonderland, so, grab one quick if you want one!

If all goes well, I might be able to introduce new items to the shop every Saturday.
Ha! We'll see how that pans out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx