Friday 15 May 2009

I'll play the windowledge game!

Thank goodness I gave my kitchen a huge declutter last weekend, because that means I can play Aunty Ann's game of "Show us your windowledge". Before decluttering there were HEAPs more spices, and a dead plant, but it looks much better now. The tin doesn't have a use yet, but the colors matched the spices, and I felt it needed it's time there for awhile. I think I'll put a sewing kit in it.


Just below the ledge is a glass bowl that we use for dumping keys, jewellery, phones and wallets. It eventually gets cluttered with other things, but right now, it's doing well!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH that is awesome Wendy...you must have known i was going to challenge you all.... we have the same thing a star shaped bowl too and i filled it with fruit so all that stuff wouldnt get put in there... i made a hook hanger inside the pantry for the keys etc... and guess what i did all day today...yep cleaned out all the kitchen cupboards...not because i wanted to..but because i had a mouse in from the cold and i hate that mouse pee smell..he is a dead one now....caught him in a trap.. so i now have a nice clean pantry and cupboards...but it took me all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to play too next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx