Monday 6 April 2009

Paper Bag Easter Nests

Georgia from Verbosity (on my blog list), made these paper bag nests for her young ones to find in their Easter egg hunt last year, and I thought they were adorable! I only had coloured bags, but they were tiny, and perfect for the job! To make them, you just scrunch down the bags, fill with shredded paper and add eggs. I've just made some for the kindies in my class, to find on Wednesday. I'm hiding them in a box for now, with the little spotty chocolate eggs already in them. Aren't they the cutest? I can't wait to hide them in the playground, and for the children to find them!




1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked this and could use it. I have to say it was one of those "AH HA" moments last year when I realised that I could do that with paper bags. Hope the kids like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx