I've been having fun today, looking around at some new blogs. I love seeing the things people find, and what they do. While I have all this lovely holiday time, I thought I'd play along with another blogging game, Five Faves, from Meet Me At Mikes. These are five of my favourite things today:
1. I love seeing this Little Poppets calendar from Sweet Pea when I walk into our study. Susan Mitchell, the artist, felted the little characters herself. They are too cute!
2. We watched this movie, Aliens in the Attic, which is a MUST SEE family show. So funny!
3. I am LOVING this new massage oil from miessence. It is so silky, and HIGHLY recommended! You can find one here.
4. I am thoroughly enjoying my new iron, the Prosteam II. I wouldn't usually rave about an iron, but our last one was HORR.I.BLE!!!!! This one is just so light and doesn't stick to the clothes. I've actually been ironing for the FUN of it!
5. I am so into this new Robin Hobb book. I feel like I'm having the adventure!