Tuesday 12 March 2013

Just Give Me a Reason

Lately, this song has been on the radio every time we are in the car.  
I feel a bit bad to admit that I didn't realise it was Pink until I googled the song.


 But the combination of her and Nate Ruess threw me. 


He has a very distinctive voice so I knew it was him 
and I guess I just didn't think Pink would be a likely partner for a duet!


Nevertheless, this song is awesome, and I love the quirky video.


Pop over to Tuesday's Tune to discover some more amazing music!




Love to you!
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I didn't like this song at first but it has grown on me! I love it now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought Nate's voice SO didn't fit, but the melody and soaring vocals make the song. :)

      Delete
  2. the music and lyrics is catchy! I actually like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a song that really gets me singing along! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx