Thursday 21 February 2013

A Date with Mr Grey

This week's  A Snap A Set and A Song theme is Grey.

A month or so ago I travelled into the city for a teaching course which was held at the State Library. Coincidentally, I had worked there for five years about twenty years ago, and had a wonderful time amongst the books. Then the teaching bug got me and I was away...
The Alexander Library Building is like a big slab of polished stone.
You can go there to rustle through the archives of our state's history.



While looking for a grey outfit for this week's polyvore set, I found this pretty dress which looks a bit purplish but is called grey. So I ran with it:

A Date with Mr Grey


Sportmax short sleeve dress
matchesfashion.com



Ted baker
tedbaker-london.com


Dannijo
dannijo.com



Giorgio Armani sheer lipstick
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


Face powder
etsy.com


Estée lauder
bloomingdales.com


Bare escentual
beauty.com




For my Grey song, here is a song by Skylar Grey. Most people probably know it better as a song by Eminem and Rhianna, but this version is acoustic, haunting and sublime.



Tune into A Snap, A Set and A Song for more fun with photos, fashion and music!




Love to you!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's true how we thing of some buildings by their color. There is one here in NYC which - for obvious reasons - is often referred to as "Black Rock"

    Great SS&S. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snap.
    And the set is stunning...gorgeous dress and accessories.
    Great song...another new one for me.

    Thanks so much for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx