Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas 2012 is over now...

Oh, Christmas, you were such a joy!


The kiddies and parents at school gave me all these goodies.


My colleagues gave me these pressies:


I turned this pile of my favourite books into a bookish Christmas tree. 


Favourite decorations could be found around the house.




Christmas dinner was delish!



Mum's trifle was divine!


 We had fun in the shade.


We visited  with family.


I got more Christmas loot!


And now...onto 2013!

Happy New Year to you all!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Is that a windup crayon clock?? How awesome!
    Love your book christmas tree too. Looks like lots of fun was had by all and some nice christmas goodies there too. I need to get Ken Follett out from the library, I am yet to read any of his work and it would be a perfect tome for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is actually pencils with rubbers on the end poking out of the clock - cool, huh? It's so going up in my classroom next year!

    You must read Ken Follett!! But start with Pillars of the Earth - so good. It was the first book I ever read that was a true epic - covers about 60 years I think. Wonderful story about building cathedrals.LOVE.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think bookish christmas tree is so cute and original. It's for true humanists and bookworms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx