Saturday 6 November 2010

Final part of my Kalbarri Tourist Guide!

I've been raving about our Kalbarri trip for a month now, so I thought I better finish it up with a look at a few things you should do if you ever go to Kalbarri:

This is the pool at the Kalbarri beach Resort. Nice place to stay, and kids remember the sparkling water and the big swan. Also, Jake's Restaurant is next door which has a Sizzler's style menu, making it easy to please the kids.


The Shop Around the Corner is a gorgeous shop with a whole range of gifts, gift-wrapping supplies and a room dedicated to books. Loved it!


Red Frangipani is another gift shop with jewellery and books. LOVE the name!


And finally, I can't guarantee that you will see any wildlife, but these characters were by the side of the road, and when we stopped to take this pic they didn't even jump away. Check out the cute joey in the Mum's pouch!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous!! And how fortunate were you to catch the little mum and Joey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx