Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunday Session - Remember this one?


Last week, when I was desperately trying to find a way to stay motivated to write my reports, I rediscovered this song and then proceeded to play it over and over to entertain me. It is such a happy toon, I had to share it. I wonder if you remember it from ABC viewings circa mid-seventies?



(For trivia fans, the vocals are by Ronnie James Dio, lead singer of heavy metal band, Black Sabbath!)

For more feel good songs, check out the Sunday Session finds at Thea's blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you got them all finished! I got mine all finished as well, such a nice feeling. I have a stack of three books awaiting me now that I've finished.

    Hadn't heard that song before, but very cute cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yes yes yes, I DO remember!! I used to love this song. Thanks for bringing it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to be back at last catching up with your blogging activities, I have missed joining you for Sunday song and hope to be back soon. Thanks for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it has almost been a month and i have nearly worn the button out that takes me straight to your blog... you are as busy as a beaver as usual i know... leave some time for you remember...love ya your Tassie Auntie XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx