Tuesday 21 June 2011

Nik Kershaw

Due to a busy weekend of paperwork, Sunday Session is now on a Tuesday for me.

After looking at Thea's Nik Kershaw clip, I wondered what this fave singer from the eighties had been up to lately and my word, has he changed.



Barely recognisable and totally NOT eighties anymore! I had to share the original version of Wouldn't it be Good, because this song rocks, and then I thought I would share him singing it in 2008.

1984:


2008 (That's 24 years later!):


And if you're still loving this song, I also found a version of it by Placebo, and even though they totally milk the emo message, that guitar riff never loses its appeal.



And, while I'm on a roll, I'm sharing a song from Nik Kershaw's recent album. Pretty melody, no clip yet, nice to listen to.



Need more music? Visit Thea's blog for some more blogger faves.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. i must say i think he is still a hunk even though he is mature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, still good looking, just so different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx