Saturday 4 September 2010

Ballooning

I had some amazing dreams last night! One of them was about being lifted by one helium balloon to have a short flight over parklands. When I woke up I was fascinated by this because it was so much fun in the dream! I looked up how many balloons it would take to lift a person, and in actual fact it takes 4000 helium balloons!!! The next entry on google was about cluster ballooning, which, while not 4000 balloons, takes some pretty big balloons to get one person up into the air. But high in the air you can go! I think I'd be too scared to do this, and besides, you need a lot of training, but the pictures sure do look incredible!




(All images from here)

So pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! This would be SO much fun. Reminds me of the movie UP - I wonder how many balloons you'd need to move a house?! Sounds like you had a wonderful inspiring dream :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx