Sunday 31 July 2011

Sunday Session - Bridges



I tuned into the Grilled Cheesus episode of Glee today, and felt all emotional when they sang Bridge Over Troubled Water. I cried and cried. They treated the topic of religion in this episode very well, I thought.


While downloading this clip, I remembered the Anthony Callea version of this song as well. I love it, and it is truer to the melody and lyrics.



I always cry when I sing this song, the melody is just so pretty! Pop over to Thea's blog to enjoy some more great songs!xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this song! What a wonderful choice.

    Popped by from Do I Really Wanna Blog?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great versions, both.
    I thought that was a great episode of Glee as well.
    And Anthony Callea's voice is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH OF THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!
    and i'm such a sucker for glee.
    loooove :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx