Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tuesday's Tune

This song has driven me crazy today because I could hum it, but not think what it was called. I went through list after list of Jazz tunes on youtube and couldn't find it. After about six hours of listening to 100 favourite jazz tunes and the like,  I finally gave up and called my Mum. All I said to her was it's an instrumental and it's jazz and she started humming it straight away and knew the name and artist! 
Sorry Google and youtube but my Mum's better than you!


So here is this wonderful song that I'm sharing for Tuesday's Tune.
Go Paul Desmond on the sax!
Hope it conjures up some nostalgia for you as it does me.:)


Go check out some more music at the Tuesday Tune's meme.



Love to you!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! And it's still going through my head a day later. :)

      Delete
    2. Never bad to have Dave Brubeck in your head. :-)

      Delete
  2. Ha! Yay for your mum.
    GREAT tune!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a very musical week for me searching for interesting tunes! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx