Monday, 1 September 2014

What Are You Reading?



Hi, fellow readers! One of the highlights of my week has been reading the story of one of my favourite singers, Pat Benatar. I read this as an ebook and highly recommend it if you have been a fan of Benatar at any time during her career. She is a truly awesome lady! My other reads were a rural chick lit book set in South Australia, and a fashion chick lit book set in Ireland. Both pretty satisfying reads, you can see how I  rated them over at my other blog, Owl Book Reviews.

I am writing this while watching Noah with Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connolly, and I am stunned at this sci-fi version of the biblical tale, with its rock monsters, fast growing plants, and dream sequences. Quite bizarre!



Time to visit Book Journey to see what everyone is reading this week!



Until next time...
xx

7 comments:

  1. I had so-so reads this week. Glad your week was good!

    Here's <a href="readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-week-book-ishly-speaking.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying when books don't live up to your expectations. Better luck next week. :)

      Delete
  2. Saving Grace looks pretty good. I'm still not so sure about Noah, I've heard it's pretty weird. think ill wait till its free on tv somewhere

    Here's my week:It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noah was pretty weird! I was very surprised. Ultimately it's the same story, but with the "miracles" requiring a lot of computer graphics.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm.....I know I replied earlier. My comments always get eaten somehow. :)

    I love the cover of Noah.

    ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are heaps of stars in Noah; Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connolly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman and the legendary Anthony Hopkins. Still not sure what I thought of the movie. it was like Noah meets Lord of the Rings and Transformers.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx