Friday, 16 April 2010
Birthday Celebrations and a Giveaway!!!
You may only just have stumbled upon this blog, so I'll give you an idea about what you will find!
My name is Wendy (you may have seen my avatar on your followers list!),
I have a thing for colourful papers and ribbons and I love to make cards. So far, I have made a range of Alice in Wonderland cards,
and a range of Wizard of Oz cards.
I also love to draw my own versions of characters from children's stories, and will soon be re-launching my etsy shop, Whimsical Works, with my Alice in Wonderland character prints!
Sometimes on my blog, you will find decorating ideas,
craft ideas, especially for children,
and organising ideas,
interspersed with a whole lot of adventures with my hubby, Jonathon, son, Jack, and our extended family!
Now I have a gift for you, to thank you for visiting my blog! A Giveaway!!!
This package represents a few different parts of my life, and is ideal for those who love to travel. You have the chance to receive:
* one of my handmade woodland themed bookmarks (sturdy and fun!)
* a miessence jaffa flavoured lipbalm (yum! Our shop button is at the side of my blog)
* a miessence rose hydrating mist (refreshing!)
* an Emerald City card, made my me (lots of bling, good for a Mother's Day card!)
* a Singing Pansies card, made by me (pretty, floral, also good for Mums)
* and an Avon traveller's set of silver bags for skin and hair products, jewellery, and makeup, with a double mirror. (Lots of pockets in the big bag. Perfect for staying organised!)
ALL this can be yours if you take a chance and do one or all of these things:
Leave a comment = 1 entry
Follow my blog = 2 entries
Blog about my giveaway on your blog = 3 entries